Delta Centre CLG, Carlow
Established in 1989, Delta Centre provides lifelong day, residential and respite services to adults with intellectual disabilities in the Carlow area.
The Chief Executive will work on behalf of the Board of Directors to:
- Ensure that the Learners are placed at the heart of the Delta Community.
- Develop and deliver the strategic plan and business strategy to ensure the ongoing sustainability and growth of the service.
- Act as a positive leader and role model for the Delta Community.
- Ensure an environment where staff work positively as part of a team.
- Ensure the delivery and development of high-quality services throughout the organisation.
Job description and details of the post can be downloaded here.
Applications to be submitted by email to email@example.com and must include:
- A cover letter outlining why you wish to be considered for the position and where your skills and experience meet the requirements of the position of CE.
- A comprehensive CV clearly showing your relevant achievements and experience in your career to date.
Deadline for applications: Friday 10th May at 3pm.