We are currently recruiting Social Care Workers
The Social Care Worker (SCW) will provide day-to-day personal care and support for the learners of Delta Centre. Co-operating with the Social Care Leader they will be responsible for ensuring that the learner/s we support have good, high quality, safe, meaningful, and inclusive lives. The prime consideration at all times must be the interests and well-being of the individuals availing of our services and the belief that the person with an intellectual disability has something unique, equal, and important to offer society.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in the field of social care is essential.
- A degree level 7 or 8 qualification in Social Care / Social Studies or equivalent field is a requirement for this position.
- A sound knowledge and proven ability to interpret and apply legislation such as The National Standards for Adults with Disabilities
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills and be highly motivated
- Excellent record keeping skills are required
- Proven ability to develop positive relationships with a variety of stakeholders
Application Form: Click here to download the application form
Job Description: Click here to download the job description
We look forward to hearing from you!