COMMUNITY EMPLOYMENT SUPERVISOR
Job Title: Community Employment (CE) Supervisor
Reporting to: Chairperson – Sponsoring Management Committee
Local Management Team
Function: To ensure the effective and efficient management and co-ordination of the human, financial and material resources of the CE Scheme and report to the Sponsoring Committee on its implementation. A core aspect of the role is to support and coach CE participants towards gaining the skills, competencies and qualifications in preparation for employment.
Knowledge of Post
Have a solid understanding of the role of the CE Supervisor as it pertains to project management and programme delivery. Display responsibility, commitment and motivation to implement the objectives of the CE Programme.
- Previous supervisory and people management experience relevant to post (3 years min preferred).
- Previous experience in Administration, Project Management and/or Training or other relevant positions.
- Effective communication skills.
- Competent report writing skills.
- Experience of working with vulnerable individuals and jobseekers.
- Capable of directing, motivating, coaching and mentoring jobseekers.
- Ability to work under the direction of the Sponsoring Organisation for the effective implementation of the CE Programme in line with the CE Operational Procedures.
- Major Award at 3rd Level of NFQ Level 6 or higher.
- ICT skills essential (e.g. MS Office)
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Training & Development Provision
- Human Resources
- Scheme Management
A copy of the Job and Personal Specification is available from: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this position by submitting a current CV and cover letter to: Delta Centre, Strawhall, Carlow or email: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday 22th January 2020.