Day Service Manager
Delta Centre, Carlow
Full Time – 40 Hours per week (5-day week Monday to Friday)
The Role of Day Service Manager will include;
- Operate at a senior management level reporting to the Chief Officer
- Lead the Day Service teams of Health Care assistants, team leaders, supervisors and other staff working in Delta Day services.
- Be responsible for the management of staff teams which he/she is leading, these will be in multiple locations / settings, both in Delta Centre and in community locations.
- Lead on the implementation of New Directions for Delta Centre and all individuals attending the service.
The Day Service Manager will have:
- Third Level qualification in Social Care and or other relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the field of disability
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role in Disability Services
Closing Date 20th of March 2020
For more details on the position and how to apply click here.