We are recruiting Care Assistants for our Respite Service. Full & Part-time hours available.
The Care Assistant will provide day-to-day personal care and support for the residents of Respite Service.
Co-operating with Management, he/she will be responsible for ensuring that the people we support have good, high quality, safe, meaningful and inclusive lives. The prime consideration at all times must be the interests and well-being of the individuals availing of our services and the belief that the person with an intellectual disability has something unique, equal, and important to offer society.
Qualifications & Experience
- FETAC Level 5 or 6 Qualification in Health Care.
- 6 months experience in a similar role working w/adults with an intellectual disability.
- A good level of IT and administrative skills.
- A full clean Irish/EU Driving Licence
A strong commitment to caring and an empathetic understanding of those with an intellectual disability are essential attributes for this role. The successful candidate will need great people skills, be flexible and have experience with rapid and complex changing work environments.
- Competitive salary linked to HSE Pay Scales based on experience
- Bi-weekly salary
- Flexible Rosters
- Access to our Pension Plan
- Continuing Professional/Personal Development
- Access to Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Parking Available
A completed application form (available below) along with a current CV and a covering letter should be submitted to The Respite Manager, Delta Centre CLG, Strawhall, Carlow or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: Job Description Respite Care Assistant Feb 2022
Application Form: CA Respite Application Form 29 April 2022
Delta Centre is an equal opportunities employer.