Full and Part-time contracts available
Delta Centre provides residential, respite, training, day, and multi-sensory services to adults with learning disabilities. Service users attend from Carlow and surrounding areas. Delta Centre is an integral part of Carlow and employs up to 170 full and part-time skilled health and social care staff.
We are recruiting full & part time Care Assistants for our Residential Service.
Qualifications & Experience
FETAC Level 5 or 6 Qualification in Health Care.
- 6 months experience in a similar role working w/adults with intellectual disabilities.
- A good level of IT and administrative skills.
- A full clean Irish/EU Driving Licence
Competitive salary linked to HSE Pay Scales based on experience
- Bi-weekly salary
- Flexible Rosters
- Access to our Pension Plan
- Continuing Professional/Personal Development
- Access to Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
Application forms and detailed job descriptions including essential qualifications and experience are available below & from our website https://www.deltacentre.ie/
Applications to be submitted on the relevant application form, along with a current CV and a covering letter to: The Residential Manger, Delta Centre CLG, Strawhall, Carlow or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is 25th November 2022
Job Description: Care Assistant Job Description Resid June 2022
Application Form; CA Residential Application Form June 2022
Delta Centre is an equal opportunities employer.