Care Assistants – Residential Service
Delta Centre provides residential, respite, training, day, and multi-sensory services to adults with learning disabilities. Service users attend from Carlow and surrounding areas. Delta Centre is an integral part of Carlow and employs up to 170 full and part-time skilled health and social care staff.
We are recruiting Care Assistants for our Residential Service.
Qualifications & Experience
- FETAC Level 5 or 6 Qualification in Health Care.
- Experience in a similar role working w/adults with intellectual disabilities is desirable.
- A good level of IT and administrative skills.
- A full clean Irish/EU Driving Licence
- Competitive salary € 13.73 – € 19.48 per hour
- Sleepover Premium
- Bi-weekly salary
- Flexible Rosters
- Access to our Pension Plan
- Continuing Professional/Personal Development
- Access to Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
Application forms and detailed job descriptions including essential qualifications and experience are available below
Applications to be submitted on the relevant application form, along with a current CV and a covering letter to: The Residential Manger, Delta Centre CLG, Strawhall, Carlow or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is 3rd April 2023
Application Form: CA DAY SERVICE Application Form March 2023
Job Description: Care Assistant Job Description Resid January 2023
Leave A Comment