Care Assistants – Respite Service
Delta Centre provides residential, respite, training, day, and multi-sensory services to adults with learning disabilities. Service users attend from Carlow and surrounding areas. Delta Centre is an integral part of Carlow and employs up to 170 full and part-time skilled health and social care staff.
We are recruiting full & part time Care Assistants for our Respite Service.
Qualifications & Experience
FETAC Level 5 or 6 Qualification in Health Care.
- 6 months experience in a similar role working w/adults with intellectual disabilities.
- A good level of IT and administrative skills.
- A full clean Irish/EU Driving Licence
Competitive salary linked to HSE Pay Scales based on experience
- Bi-weekly salary
- Flexible Rosters
- Access to our Pension Plan
- Continuing Professional/Personal Development
- Access to Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
Application forms and detailed job descriptions including essential qualifications and experience are available below
Applications to be submitted on the relevant application form, along with a current CV and a covering letter to: The Respite Manager, Delta Centre CLG, Strawhall, Carlow or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 3rd January 2023
Application Form: CA RESID n RESPITE Application Form December 2022
Job Description: Care Assistant Job Description Resid n Respite December 2022
Delta Centre is an equal opportunities employer.