Delta Centre provides residential, respite, training, day, and multi-sensory services to adults with learning disabilities. Service users attend from Carlow and surrounding areas. Delta Centre is an integral part of Carlow and employs up to 175 full and part-time skilled health and social care staff.
We are currently recruiting a full time Day Service Senior Supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 7 or Level 8 Social Care Qualification or Equivalent
- A recognised management qualification is desirable
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in the delivery of services to people with intellectual disability
- Management/leadership experience within a healthcare setting is desirable
- A good level of IT and administrative skills.
- A full clean Irish/EU Driving Licence
- Competitive salary linked to HSE Pay Scales based on experience
- Bi-weekly salary
- Access to our Pension Plan
- Continuing Professional/Personal Development
- Access to Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
Application forms and detailed job descriptions for these positions available below.
Applications to be submitted on the relevant application form, along with a current CV and a covering letter to: Janet Dunlevy, Day Services Manager, Delta Centre CLG, Strawhall, Carlow or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: Day Service Senior Supervisor Job Description January 2023
Application Form: Day Service Supervisor Application Form January 2023
Closing date for receipt of applications is 10th February 2023
Delta Centre is an equal opportunities employer.
We look forward to hearing from you!