Would you like to work for a great employer?
Delta Centre provides residential, respite, training, day, and multi-sensory services to adults with learning disabilities. Service users attend from Carlow and surrounding areas.
We are currently seeking highly-motivated Care Assistants to join our team for a Respite Home in Carlow. We are looking for individuals with a high degree of understanding and commitment to our service users and to Delta Services.
The Care Assistant (CA)will be responsible for providing day-to-day personal care and support for the learners of Delta Centre. They must have the desire and share our belief that the person with an intellectual disability has something unique, equal and important to offer society. They will be responsible for ensuring that the person/s we support have good, high quality, safe, meaningful, and inclusive lives.
Job Type: Relief – night shifts
Qualifications & Experience
- FETAC Level 5 or 6 Qualification in Health Care.
- Experience in a similar role working w/adults with intellectual disabilities is desirable.
- A good level of IT and administrative skills.
- A full clean Irish/EU Driving Licence
- Competitive salary €13.73 – €19.48 per annum.
- Sleepover Premium
- Bi-weekly salary
- Flexible Rosters
- Access to our Pension Plan
- Continuing Professional/Personal Development
- Access to Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
Application forms and detailed job descriptions including essential qualifications and experience are available below
Applications to be submitted on the relevant application form, along with a current CV and a covering letter to: The Respite Service Manger, Delta Centre CLG, Strawhall, Carlow or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 15th December 2023
Application Form Relief CA Residential Application FormNovember 2023
Job Description Care Assistant Job Description Resid November 2023