Due to an expansion of Residential Services in Carlow, we are currently recruiting a Relief Panel of Care Assistants (Disability Sector).
Co-operating with their line manager our residential care staff will be responsible for ensuring that the learner/s we support have good, high quality, safe, meaningful, and inclusive lives. The prime consideration at all times must be the interests and well-being of the individuals availing of our services and the belief that the person with an intellectual disability has something unique, equal, and important to offer society.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Level 5 QQI Qualification in Health Care.
- Minimum 6 month working in a similar role working w/adults with an intellectual disability.
- A good level of IT and administrative skills.
- A full clean Irish/EU Driving Licence
- Competitive salary linked to HSE Pay Scales based on experience
- Bi-weekly salary
- Flexible Rosters
- Access to our Pension Plan
- Continuing Professional/Personal Development
- Access to Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Parking Available
m along with a current CV and a covering letter should be submitted to Helen Hogan, HR Manager, Delta Centre CLG, Strawhall, Carlow or by email to email@example.com
Application form along with the relevant job descriptions are available below.
No closing date for receipt of applications
Job Description: Job Description Care Assistant 2021
Application Form: Relief CA Residential Application Form Nov 2021
Delta Centre is an equal opportunities employer.