Would you like to work for a great employer?
Delta Centre provides residential, respite, training, day, and multi-sensory services to adults with learning disabilities. Service users attend from Carlow and surrounding areas.
We are currently seeking highly-motivated Social Care Workers to join our team for a residential home in Carlow. We are looking for individuals with a high degree of understanding and commitment to our service users and to Delta Services.
The Social Care Worker (SCW) will be responsible for providing day-to-day personal care and support for the learners of Delta Centre. They must have the desire and share our belief that the person with an intellectual disability has something unique, equal and important to offer society.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 7 or Level 8 Social Care Qualification or relevant field
- Experience working in a similar role working w/adults with an intellectual disability is desirable
- A good level of IT and administrative skills.
- A full clean Irish/EU Driving Licence
- Competitive salary linked to HSE Pay Scales €33,630 – €48,465.00 per annum
- Sleepover Premium
- Bi-weekly salary
- Flexible Rosters
- Access to our Pension Plan
- Continuing Professional/Personal Development
- Access to Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
A completed application form along with a current CV and a covering letter should be submitted to Rhona Sheill, Residential Services Manager, Delta Centre CLG, Strawhall, Carlow or by email to email@example.com
Closing date is 15th December 2023
Application Form: SCW Residential Application Form Open
Job Description: Job Description.Social Care Worker Residentail 2023
Delta Centre is an equal opportunities employer!
We look forward to hearing from you!