We are currently recruiting internally for a Team Leader for our Residential Services. This is a Specified Purpose Maternity Leave Cover
The role may be Full Time – 156 hrs per 4-week roster or Part Time – depending on requirement of Organisation / Staff arrangements. (Shift, evening, weekend work and on call will be involved in this role).
The Team Leader will operate at a middle management level, and as such the position holder will be expected to operate with low levels of supervision and in a consultative manner with their line manager when key decisions are being made
Qualifications & Experience
- QQI Level 8 Degree in Social Care/Social Care Studies or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification social care experience in the area of intellectual disability is required.
A strong commitment to caring and an empathetic understanding of those with an intellectual disability are essential attributes for this role. The successful candidate will need great people skills, be flexible and have experience with rapid and complex changing work environments.
- Allowance allocated to this role
- Flexible Rosters
- Access to our Pension Plan
- Continuing Professional/Personal Development
- Access to Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
A completed application form along with a current CV and a covering letter should be submitted to Rhona Sheill, Residential Services Manager, Delta Centre CLG, Strawhall, Carlow or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday 28th March 2023
Job Description: Job Description Team Leader
Application Form: Internal Residential Team Leader March 2023
Delta Centre is an equal opportunities employer.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Leave A Comment