Would you like to work for a great employer?
Delta Centre provides residential, respite, training, day, and multi-sensory services to adults with learning disabilities. Service users attend from Carlow and surrounding areas.
We are currently seeking highly motivated Staff Nurse to join our team in our residential homes in Carlow. A strong commitment to caring and an empathetic understanding of those with an intellectual disability are essential attributes for this role. They will need great people skills, be flexible and have experience with rapid and complex changing work environments.
The role of the Staff Nurse is to provide holistic, person-centred nursing care, promoting optimum independence, enhancing the quality of life for service users with intellectual, physical or sensory disability in all aspects of daily living.
This is a permanent position for 39 hours per week (3 x 13 hour shifts)
Qualifications & Experience
- Be a Nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Be entitled to be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- 1 year experience in a similar role working w/adults with an intellectual disability is desirable.
- A good level of IT and administrative skills.
- A full clean Irish/EU Driving Licence
- Salary linked to HSE Scales (2021) €31,109.00- €47,931.00 p/annum pro-rata, based on experience
- Bi-weekly salary
- Access to our Pension Plan
- Continuing Professional/Personal Development
- Access to Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Free Parking
A completed application form which is available below along with a current CV and a covering letter should be submitted to Rhona Sheill, Residential Services Manager, Delta Centre CLG, Strawhall, Carlow or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is 15th December 2023
Nurse Application Form: Nurses Residentail Service Application Form November 2023
Nurse Job Description: Nurse Job Specification Residential February 2023
Delta Centre is an equal opportunities employer!
We look forward to hearing from you.